Twitter has set some ground rules for how often messages can recur in order to prevent people from using Twitter as a spam tool. We are honoring Twitter’s request to disallow messages set to recur on an hourly basis. Note: You are allowed to schedule messages to post every hour; they just cannot all be the same, recurring message.
Articles in this section
- Why can't I edit or delete a post to my social network account?
- How can I send a Direct Message to someone on Twitter?
- How can I upload several messages at a time?
- What do I do when I receive an error message that my post won’t go out?
- Why didn’t my post go out when scheduled?
- Why can’t I schedule tweets to recur hourly?