When you log into Gremlin Social, the first thing you will see is your Dashboard. You will have to link your social network profiles to set up you dashboard. Once you have your social network profiles added and authorized, you can then setup and organize your dashboard. This is your Gremlin Social Dashboard before you customize it with your own information:
First, lets discuss some terminology:
Pages are Gremlin’s take on the browser tabs you’re used to working with already. You can use pages to organize your dashboard, whether you’re tracking a new campaign you’re running, watching all of your social network accounts, or staying up-to-date with the latest hashtags.. Within each page are panels (see below).
Panels are added to pages in the dashboard, and they hold the selected information from the social networks that you want to view such as your Facebook business page timeline, your Twitter mentions, etc.
Okay, now that we know the basic terms used when setting up your dashboard let's show you how.
1. First you'll need to add a page. Click the +Page button in the top left corner of your screen.
2. You'll get a pop-up asking you to give your page a name and select how many panels you'd like to have visible on your page. (You can change this here or later.) Click "Add Page."
3. Your page will be a blank slate - so next you'll want to add a panel. In the top left corner of your screen, click on the "+Panel" button.
4. A pop-up window will appear providing you with many options for your new panel. You can use panels to monitor your social network accounts. For a list of the types of panels you can add to your Dashboard, visit our article Types of Panels.
5. Give your panel a name then select which social network you'd like to pull information from. Then select what type of panel within that social network account you'd like to view - your options are shown on the various tabs (ie: for Twitter, you'll have General, Search, Advanced Search, Other Users, and Lists tabs.)
6. Click "Add Panel" and repeat this process until you have the desired amount of panels for your page. You can arrange your page and panels to be as customized as you'd like. You can choose to have multiple social network accounts pulled into one page, or keep them separate.
7. Once you have your panels pulled into your page, you can rearrange the by dragging and dropping them in the order you'd like.
8. You can also rename your panels by clicking the current name until the edit box appears. Type in the new name for the panel and hit enter. To change the number of panels you see on a page at once, adjust the number in the dropdown menu underneath the tabs. Each panel will have an icon reflecting which social media network that panel is pulling information from as well as the account name.
9. You can also remove panels by clicking on the "X" in the top right corner of each panel.
At any point in time you can customize your dashboard, so you can delete, add, edit and rearrange pages and panels as needed.