Using Gremln’s Bulk Uploads tool, you can import a file full of posts. From the “My Tools” menu, select the “Bulk Uploads” tool. You’ll then see an example of how to format your file, and a field to upload it. If your messages all look good, you can click “Save” and those messages will be added to your schedule posts on the date and time you designated.
Articles in this section
- Why can't I edit or delete a post to my social network account?
- How can I upload several messages at a time?
- What do I do when I receive an error message that my post won’t go out?
- Why didn’t my post go out when scheduled?
- Why can’t I schedule tweets to recur hourly?
- How can I send a Direct Message to someone on Twitter?