First, click the “view” button at the bottom of the error message; you should get an explanation as to why your post would not go out. If you do not understand the error code, contact Gremln’s customer service by emailing email@example.com or tweeting us at @GremlnHelp on Twitter. If you can capture a screenshot of your error message, it will help us get an answer to you even faster!
Articles in this section
- Why can't I edit or delete a post to my social network account?
- How can I send a Direct Message to someone on Twitter?
- How can I upload several messages at a time?
- What do I do when I receive an error message that my post won’t go out?
- Why didn’t my post go out when scheduled?
- Why can’t I schedule tweets to recur hourly?