Any post created in Gremlin Social can later be found on the My Posts page (as long as the post or social network profiles have not been removed). On this page, you can filter and search for posts a variety of ways.
1. Select My Posts from the My Tools dropdown in the top right corner of your screen.
2. Once there, select which social network profile(s) you’d like to filter posts from. Hover over each network, and select which account you’d like to view.
3. Next, you’ll want to figure out your search parameters. If you want to search for a specific message, you can enter a search word or phrase.
4. You can also search for a certain type of message like recurring, send now, scheduled, approved, pending, denied, etc. which you can select from the Type dropdown, as shown below.
5. To search by User, select the team member’s Gremlin username from the Users dropdown.
6. You can also search by date type, such as: when the post was created, when it will start, when the next post is, and posts that have expired.
7. Then you’ll want to select the time frame – to change the date, you can just click the calendar icon in the “to” and “from” fields.
Note: This defaults to posts that were created in the last 30 days. If you're looking for when posts are going to be going out next, then change the type to Next and the date range to the future time frame you'd like to search for.
8. When all your parameters are set, click “Update List” and the messages will appear in the field below.
9. On the right hand side of all these messages, you will see several icons. If you hover over each icon, you will see a description of what each icon is for. The first one on the top left is “view”, then “copy”, “edit” and “delete”.
10. Clicking view will bring up a dedicated message page where you can see the message and will also give you the status: when the message was sent and whether or not it was successful.