If there are certain business pages on Facebook who's content you'd like to follow, but you're not an admin of that page, you can still pull in their Facebook Business Page into a panel on your dashboard.
1. On your dashboard, navigate to or create a new Page you'd like to add the other Facebook Business Page panel to.
2. Click +Panel in the top right of your dashboard.
3. On the Facebook Pages tab on the left of the +Panel popup, where it says General, click the dropdown and select Other Facebook Pages.
4. Then, select your Facebook profile to conduct the search, enter the name of the Business Page you'd like to pull a panel in for and click Find Fan Pages.
5. The number of total fan pages matching that name will show. Click the top option or the option that says (Best Match) and click Add Panel.
6. Typically the top or best match option will be the page you're looking for and you can view their content, comments on their content and comments directly on their page in this panel.