As a User or Guest level team member, you may have posts that will be moderated by your respective Admin(s). If you want to check to see if a post is still pending your Admin(s) review, you can do this via the My Posts Page.
1. From the My Tools menu, go to the My Posts page to filter for the post.
3. Once there, select which social network profile(s) you’d like to filter posts from. Hover over each network, and select which account you’d like to view.
4. Next, you’ll enter your search parameters. You can enter a search word or phrase that is included in the post. In the Type section, you will want to select Pending.
5. The Date Type defaults to posts that were Created in the last 30 days, but you can narrow down the date range or also change the Date Type and update the range for the specified Date Type.
6. Then click Update List. You should then see your post and possibly others depending on your search parameters set.
7. This will let you know your Admin(s) have not yet Approved or Denied your post and you should ping them a reminder.