Account Owners, SuperAdmins and Admins can approve or decline posts created and scheduled by Users and Guests in the Groups they oversee.
How Users and Guests Submit Posts for Review
1. After a guest or user schedules a post with keywords or phrases that are blocked, they will see this screen, notifying them they will not be able to schedule the post or even send it to an Admin to review.
2. After a guest or user schedules a post with keywords or phrases that are restricted, they will see this screen, notifying them they have triggered a restricted keyword and they can either cancel and rephrase their post or submit the post to send to their Admin(s) to review the post.
3. If they click "Submit," the Admin will then receive an email alerting them that there is a message waiting to be moderated.
4. The Admin should then head to the My Tools section and choose Moderation from the dropdown menu.
5. The Moderation List screen shows the Admin what posts are waiting to be approved or declined. If approved, the message will disappear from the moderation queue for all Admins and post as scheduled. The team member that created the post will receive an email notification that their post has been approved.
6. If declined, the Admin may opt to write a sort message explaining why it is declined, and send it back to the user for revision. The team member that created the post will receive an email notification that their post has been declined and what the reason was.
7. Once the post has been revised, the user or guest can make a copy of the post and resubmit the post for approval. If the team member is a User, if their new post does not trigger a keyword, their post will be scheduled without review. If the team member is a Guest, their post will go back through the moderation workflow until it has been approved by their Admin.