When you log into Gremlin Social, the first thing you will see is your dashboard. In order to get started setting up your dashboard and publishing, you’ll need to first link your social network accounts.
1. Hover over the "Networks" dropdown in your navigation bar and select "Twitter Accounts"
2. You will then be brought to the Twitter Accounts page.
3. Click the green "Link a Twitter account" button.
4. If you're already logged into Twitter, a pop-up will ask you to authorize Gremlin Social to your Twitter account.
5. If you're not logged in, a pop-up will appear asking you to enter your Twitter account credentials. Select "Authorize App" to allow Gremlin Social to connect to your Twitter account.
6. Once the account is added, you will see it listed in the My Accounts section of the page. Your account will automatically be checked off to archive posts to it.
7. To add more than one profile of the same social network, add the first profile, log out of the social network natively, and then add the second profile.