As the Account Owner of a team, you can export Archive Reports for social profiles that you own and for any social profiles that any of your team members have linked and authorized within the Gremlin Social Platform.
1. To see a list of all the social network profiles linked in Gremlin Social for your entire team, hover over "Teams" in the navigation menu and select "Manage Social" from the drop down menu.
2. Here, you will see a list of your team members and the social network accounts they've authorized within Gremlin Social. You can make sure the appropriate social networks are actively archiving by checking the box under the "Archived?" column.
3. If you need to export the Archive Report for one of the social network profiles listed, simply click the Export icon in the Export column on this page.
4. You will then be able to choose the date range you'd like to pull the report for and if you would like it to be a CSV or Excel file. For the best formatting, Excel is recommended.
Note: Each report has a mass export of up to 6 months. So, if you need to pull a report for a full year, pull one report for January-June and another for July-December.
5. The file will download to your Downloads folder on your computer and you can save it to your desired location.