When you log into Gremlin Social, the first thing you will see is your dashboard. In order to get started setting up your dashboard and publishing, you’ll need to first link your social network accounts. To link your Facebook account and Fan Pages:
1. Hover over the "Networks" dropdown in your navigation menu and select "Facebook Accounts"
2. You will then be brought to the Facebook Accounts page.
3. Then click the "Link a Facebook Account" button.
4. A pop up will appear that will prompt you to login to your Facebook account.
5. If you are already logged in to Facebook, Gremlin Social will ask for permissions on multiple pop ups for the account you are logged in with. If this is the account you want to link, click "OK" on all popups. If you'd like to link a different Facebook account, be sure to log out of Facebook, then "Link a Facebook Account" and log in with that account username and password.
6. Once the account is added, you will see it listed in the My Accounts section of the page. Your account will automatically be checked off to archive posts to it and to the Fan Pages it's an administrator of as long as those Fan Pages are Activated.
7. If you have a Facebook Business Page (aka Fan Page), you'll want to make sure you activate it. You can do so by going to the "Fan Pages" tab and checking the box(es) next to the Business Pages you'd like to manage through Gremlin Social. Only Business Pages that are checked off as Activated will be archived.
8. To add more than one profile of the same social network, add the first profile, log out of the social network natively, and then add the second profile.