Groups are a way for you to organize your team members and assign social networks, content libraries, etc in bulk. You can organize your Groups in whatever way works best for your business model such as by department, branch, level of access, etc.
For Gremlin team members to be a part of a moderation workflow, they needed to be added to a Group within your Gremlin platform.
1. To add a new group, hover over Teams in your navigation bar and go to the Manage Groups page. Then click the “Add/Edit Groups” tab. Here, you will see any groups you currently have setup in the tool.
2. Click "Add Group" and fill in the information for the Group and click save.
3. You will then see that group listed as part of your team.
4. If you need to remove or edit a group, in the Action column click the red x to delete or the pencil icon to edit.
5. You can make another group a "Parent" of a group so that any SuperAdmin or Admin level team members within the parent group can moderate team members in multiple groups. For more information here, visit our FAQ What is a Parent Group?
6. You can then add team members to that group with roles to match the level of permission you'd like them to have. For more information here, visit our articles Assigning Team Members to Groups and User Role Definitions and Permissions.